Sunday, December 27, 2009

Just to say, THANK + YOU = Thank to you

I will try to send at least one poemic or a sketch based from a poem a month. Thank to pszren for inviting me here.






FOOD
not
BOMB








This sketch were based from one of my poem titled " Makan Bukan Bom " ( Food not bomb ) but in Malay language and was reading it at one event NO MORE WAR, PLEASE ! in April / May, 2008 at Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. There were 6 or 7 panel just for the titled. I will make some changes just to 3 panel  for poemicstrip and will translate the poem to English as soon as possible. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. you know what? the club where our exhibition is going to take place is the organizer of "jedzenie zamiast bomb" (food not bombs) actions in Lublin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice and interesting composition, full of life! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good and for a great cause/issue. (Actually, it feels a bit reductive calling it a "cause" or an "issue," given how important it is.) I really like the color and shading work. I'd be interested in seeing your poem that you based this on, too.

    ReplyDelete