Thursday, March 4, 2010

any more contributions to xerolage?

hello, I would like to ask you, if anyone would still like to participate in the poemic Xerolage issue? I've gathered 21 pieces so far, and we need 24. would someone be interested in sending 3 poemics with speech balloons (8,5 inches width, 11 inches height, high resolution, and a bio as well as a photo)? please! I've made 6 already, so it would be better, if someone else makes the missing pieces.

the original information about xerolage was placed here.

edit: all 24 pieces gathered, we're ready to go! saved by Bungy (2 more pieces) and by me :) (one more piece). I'll start sending the works to mIEKAL, and I'll let you know how things go as soon as I know. thank you all for contributing works (just in case there are technical or other kinds of problems, let's stay in touch).

No comments:

Post a Comment