Sunday, January 3, 2010

poemic strip anthology on scribd

I have the honour to announce, that the anthology of poemic strips is on scribd - please take a look: http://www.scribd.com/doc/24714508/poemicstrips

the countries represented in the anthology are: Australia, Brasil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, England, Finland, Hungary, Malasia, Netherlands, Poland, and U.S.A.

meet the authors: ainur, A. Litowczak, Andy Martrich, Aurelia Milach, Daniela Gallardo Zderich, Gary Barwin, Jim Andrews, Jonny Gray, Lanny Quarles, Lucie Haškovcová, Márton Koppány, Neide Dias de Sá, Nina Roos, o. thomas, PSzren, saniismail, Satu Kaikkonen, telomateo, Tim Gaze, and Weronika Barott.

editing this anthology was not easy, I hope both authors and readers will not curse me for this job. I've printed one copy so far, I will make more tomorrow.

I hope you like the anthology. if you have such possibilities, please give the link to people that might be interested. and if you know someone that can write a review, or if you can write a review and publish it somewhere, please do so!

3 comments:

  1. A great collection! It is a joy to see it and read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It looks really great! There is truly some amazing and inspiring work in here. And I think you picked exactly the right ones from what I sent you to go in the anthology. Good (and fast!) work, Piotr. Thanks again for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's awsome to be there with others!

    thank you to everybody, especially to you Piotr!

    ReplyDelete